The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data by us, and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time. You can find a list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation,
the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Changes to our data protection policy
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection statement will then apply to your next visit.
Questions for the data protection officer
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed for our organisation.
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly: